Friday, January 13, 2012

Leigh in Africa update- be One in a Million!

Dear friends,

Much has happened since my last update: 
I visited my family and friends in Memphis- what a blessed time, that FLEW by!
After I arrived back in Africa, I immediately turned around and hopped on another plane to visit a neighboring country.  During my first few days here I enjoyed several amazing new experiences: I vaccinated goats, climbed a volcano, snorkeled  with scores of beautiful fish, and floated in a salt lake which is the lowest geographical point in Africa.  
Now I am experiencing a different aspect of S-people culture and brushing up on my language by spending 10 days in the capital where S-language is spoken everywhere.   I have met some great people, co-laborers and national friends, but the general spiritual feeling of this city significantly darker than other places in this region, which brings me to an important invitation for YOU.

Please join me and many others across the world to pr*y for this region- the Horn of Africa- that the Father will bring millions from darkness to light.  There is a fantastic new website www.prayforthehorn.com  with creative and insightful ways you can join in lifting up the people of this region.  The Father is already working in mighty ways here but together with the worldwide body, let's trust Him to work in new, powerful ways, opening hearts and cities that have long been resistant.  The special focus will be to join together in pr*yer in April 2012, so check out the stories and information now and gather your friends, family and fellowship to pr*y for the Horn!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment